What phones and devices are compatible with APCOCU Mobile Deposit?
The iPhone, iPad, Android phones and Android Tablets are all compatible.
Are certain account types excluded from the service?
APCO Employees Credit Union Mobile Deposit is not designed for Business Accounts. Organization, Partnership and Corporation accounts are not eligible.
Is there a deposit limit for Mobile Deposit?
At this time, the deposit limit is $1,000 per item and $3,000 per day.
Should I endorse my check when using Mobile Deposit?
Yes! All checks must be endorsed with your signature and the statement, “For Mobile Deposit Only” before you take a picture of it.
When will my deposit be processed?
Typically, the deposit will be processed within one business day or sooner.
Will my Mobile Deposit still be subject to check holds?
Yes, these deposits will be subject to check holds, just as if they were made at a branch or ATM.
What types of checks cannot be deposited using Mobile Deposit?
– Any item that is stamped with a “non-negotiable” watermark
– Any item that contains evidence of alteration to the information on the check
– Any items issued by a financial institution in a foreign country
– Any item that is incomplete
– Any item that is “stale-dated” or “post-dated”
– Savings Bonds
– Any third party check, item made payable to someone other than yourself or other authorized signers on the account
-Any item with a restrictive endorsement
What should I do with my original check once it’s deposited?
We recommend that you store your original check for 60 days and then destroy it to ensure it is not re-presented for payment.
I keep getting an image quality error – what should I do?
There are several factors that may cause this error, such as insufficient lighting, the background, distance, or faint writing on the check. Please try again:
– Make sure there is enough light to distinguish the check from the background.
– Make sure the check is lined up with the horizontal and vertical guides provided on your device.
– Ensure the image elements are clear and readable.
If you continue to encounter the error, you may always deposit the check at any Credit Union Service Center or APCO Employees Credit Union branch.