The APCO Investment Services program has one objective: to help you reach your financial goals. The program works in cooperation with the credit union to help you make sound financial decisions. Consider attending a complimentary seminar to learn more.
- Plan your financial future
- Manage your investments
- Fund your children’s education
- Retire more comfortably
- Protect your assets
Take a minute to consider your various financial goals, from sending your kids to college to purchasing adequate life insurance to retiring. We can help! We provide a range of products and services that can be tailored to your unique needs. For a no cost, no obligation meeting, contact an APCO Investment Services Representative.
• Planning assistance, whether you’re just getting started, ready to retire or retired now
• Retirement plan rollovers
• Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
– Roth IRAs
– Spousal IRAs
– Rollover IRAs
• Business retirement accounts
– 401(k) plans
– Simplified Employee Pensions (SEPs)
– Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLEs)
– Tax-Sheltered Annuities (TSAs) and 403(b) plans
– Non-qualified deferred compensation plans
– Non-qualified accumulation plans
• Setting goals
• Creating a savings and investment plan
• Protecting your financial security
• Building your net worth
• Managing wealth
• Creating an income from your assets
• Long-term care
• Disability income
Education Planning and Funding
• Planning assistance
• Education savings accounts
– 529 savings plans
– Coverdell education savings accounts
– Roth IRAs
• Financial plans that provide comprehensive analysis and planning for financial goals, retirement and estate transfer
• Personal trust services**
– Trusts created under wills
– Living trusts
– Retirement plan trusts
• Legacy planning**
– Charitable giving strategies
– Employee stock options
** Representative is neither a tax advisor nor attorney. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult a tax professional. For legal questions, including information about estate planning, please consult your attorney.
• Mutual Funds
• Unit Investment Trusts
Real Estate Investment Trusts (Reits)
• Variable Annuities
• Fixed Annuities
• Fixed Index Annuities
• Life Insurance
• Long-Term Care Insurance
• Disability Income
CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.
*APCO Investment Services Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members.
Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution.
CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all 50 states of the United States of America.
© CUNA Mutual Group